Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Joys of Yellow 29

My memorable birthday with friends in yellow, thanks to all!!
Will always remember all of you... my dearest friends in the oarsome family...
Thanks Ariel, if not for our urging temptations to call for this gathering, just before u move on to US for your studies!! What a wonderful dinner at Ichiban-boshi, though it might have burnt our pockets, but it was really a worthwhile spent, valuable memories indeed. Very touched... been years since i have a touching gathering with real friends of the truly worthwhile. Though going to my house was a call-off, but this was still as meaningful as ever!! Hope everyone around me stay this way forever, and keep one another in mind, no matter where we go in the many growing years ahead....looking back at these pictures, will definitely bring back all our smiles then...

"Popping eyes competition" definitely the cameraman (me) is out lor!!


Babe and me... always sincere and happy... the 3 yellow babes!


What's for a yellow gathering on a friday evening!!?? Smiles and more smiles of joyssss!

Love to share my joy with all of you...



...and love to receive joyful love from all of you too!!!...the "care" bear with the ORANGE scarf and the yellow flower with ORANGE wrapper hahahah!! DAMN KIMZ!

thank U!.... always in my mind...

No comments: