Monday, October 12, 2009

What's my life about?

My life is about saving up to upgrade handphone, looking at better phone models to suit my interest and lifestyle; driving effectively and looking ahead at what my desired sports car would be and working hard to own it one day in the future; playing music from my ears to the piano, can't live without music and singing... exploring from ears to my piano as a hobby and challenge; creating things that people around me will smile when they receive it, including drawing, pressies, design or arts and planning surprises; boosting morale of people i treasure and care about by encouraging them with my perspective of life; make people laugh with my contagious laughter and making them shine and happy; and be unique in my personality and shine among others.....

My life is also about seeing the world in my holiday list, and aiming to achieve it one day in the future also.... backpacking... bring my dear to places that he will say "wow" and feel being loved by me, give him the luxury moment of life in our holiday future....

About the kids would be to provide them with maximum ability i can give, so that they see life in the right perspective and be independent and unique when they grow up.

No comments: