Thursday, May 13, 2010

Grand number is 31


i received a surprise birthday present from a special friend tonight. I went downstairs and collect it, and to my surprise it was a icecream cake from Swensons. Wasn't this my last 2 year's birthday wish? I had something similar from Uncle Eric, but in real scooped ice-cream form in a plate, the photo used as my main headbar on my blog here... The cake came and fill up 75% of my freezer liao :S probably, it's time to upgrade to a bigger refrigerator huh!!!??? ....
When Kdenn saw my birthday cake, he was overjoyed. He sang a birthday song for mummy, asked to blow my candles and said to mummy, "我是你的乖孩子!" .... i was amazed and stunned!! for the first time....... hahhahahaha
Although i do not really fancy strawberry flavour, but i m pleased to have my birthday wish answered.... :) yummy.... thank u Uncle William ;)

No comments: