Monday, April 26, 2010

Male Chauvinist or Not??

i wonder: Will you want a male chauvinist for a husband?? or not?? I think sometimes man can be a little chauvinist, and that actually makes our life as a housewife, feel better u know?
If your male chauvinist husband does not comment much or bother much about how you do your housework, don't you think you will have more freedom and more control over what you want to do at home and set your standards rather than having someone to bossing around his standards meet?? I rather have somebody who will treat me better in other ways, like giving me massage, or giving small surprises to make me happy, a hug before work, a tap on my shoulder when i needed encouragement, or sms me with words that will make me smile.... and not telling me off to throw whatever that's on the table at home, arranging things on my table when i need to see them for a few days, or mop the living room floor with the mop used for mopping the bathroom (*faints) ... or keep digging new rags to wet-clean the fan, table, shelves, aircon, cupboards etc.... (*faints!!!) don't they know many furnitures will get spoilt easier with their wet wet cloths??? Can't they save on the absorbing tissue cleaning wipes by re-using them often???? Can't they clean the windows more gently? Can't they just stop all these nonsense and jus sit down and don touch these la!!!! The shorten the lifespan of the parquet flooring with their wet mops, they moisten the tables and cupboards and shelves with their wet cloths... they create more unhappiness and conflicts with their wives when they start making a fuss over the belongings laid on the table for packing.... why can't they just .... THINK how they can make their wives feel more appreciated, rather than messing things up even farther!???

haiiiii
sighzzzzzz.........

i wish my husband can just help to look after the children, and not bother by how we woman do our housework, or WHEN we do the housework!!! ... and instead, volunteer to massage me after whole day of cooking and housework.... send me a delivery lunch when i almost have nothing to eat in the office.... pop me a text sms wishing me great day at work.... i wish he sees my blog and understand what i m thinking about... haiiii....

No comments: