Thursday, July 10, 2008

cravings...

Still about cravings ahahaha! today, i thought about KFC for lunch... the crispy spicy skin and the hot tender meat inside... gosh! can't resist the temptation!! Must have it for dinner!! My latest cravings how come only meat and meat and more meat!!! Yesterday there was durian craving, though i did not manage to eat it... and then had duck drumstick rice for lunch (again)... and today i had Subway burger for lunch, but still thinking hard about my KFC... yes, i think i will have it for dinner!!

I missed my menses, and it was 4th July and i start to count the days, waiting for more days for my menses to be confirmed "not coming". And, it was the sunday 6th, night , that i decided to take the pregnancy test. Jumped to joy, it's a "+"!!!
It's just my little 6weeks old, according to the Dr's calculation at my first consultation yesterday... really hope i will protect my little foetus smoothly this time.... healthily.... sayang...
That's all for now!!

No comments: