Thursday, July 17, 2008

From the Time i Wake Up....

From the time i wake up.... till i close my eyes....
since last saturday....
bad morning sickness.... in fact, it's also afternoon, and evening sickness!!
Why they call it morning sickness when it can last you the whole day???
it's really from the moment i wake up, i feel like vomitting... all the way.... till night... when i get home.... it's always no appetite... don know what to eat, nothing much interests me... just try to eat something.... but no urge to eat healthily... bad bad bad... this is bad! i got to start my strict diet which i should!! I m loosing all my activeness, no life! Now and then, everyone hears me complaining tired, exhausted, and lazy to walk around!
This is me now... the lazy nausea kimz!
I think it's a girl!... though i hope, but i m fine with both anyway :)
and it's bloated all the time!... like 4 months... why why why!?? ....twins?? *ops!!!
Anyway, i m thankful for this precious gift!!... must take care!!
---7 weeks---

No comments: