Friday, May 22, 2009

A dream of a friend...

I dreamt that i have a very good friend, as good as buddies, just like Clarissa and me. I guess i had always wished her to be my good friend, and probably that's why i had this dream. She is somebody i always look up to and respect most, in the office. In my heart, i've this feeling that i wanted to be her good friend, everytime i see her. But i guess i m nothing worth in her eyes. Don't know... i just felt that way. And i always feel disappointed because i think fate has its play. And probably that's why, i think she is the only person whom i fail to make friends with, and not to even think of being closer friend to her. I think in her eyes, i m nothing because i am not rich, nor am i as educated as she expects her friends to be (i tihnk so la). I liked her ever since we first met because she is kind, unique, friendly, cheerful, hyper.... like me hahahhaa... i always think i can get along well with her. But... just no chance... even after a year or two already...

I dreamt that she accompanied me to decide which dress to wear while we were rushing to a friend's wedding dinner. She brought me to the hairdresser, claiming that i should do something to my hair before the event. She have comments on the dresses i chose, as usual self as her in real life :). It's not something that i mind, but it's only her side of comments to let me know only.

I am very happy in this dream because she is my good friend... so nice to be with her.... even in real life.... but the only diffference is that in my dream, i m somebody in her life, but in real, i don't think i am anything.... i guess in real life, i will have to wait for a long queue before i get to be her friend in her busy schedule. Iguess she is too busy to make good friends... thou i think she sure has a few good friends... but i m sad because it's not me :(

I wish i can have a chance to make friends with her leh... haiii..... so sad everytime i see her.... seeing nothing in me....:( worthless.... first time i ever thought i m so worthless in somebody i treasure....

No comments: