Friday, May 22, 2009

Perfect 30

I guess i m glad and contented i had a wonderful happy 30th birthday. It was a sunday and everything was not planned. Firstly, i had happy wishes from friends via online and facebook. you know, it is always touching when people remember to wish you on your birthdays, and i m that kind who treasures every sincere word...

Next, i had a lovely favourite birthday present from my fellow colleagues faraway from home... Capitaland Shopping Vouchers!!! Cool!!! I always wish i can buy EVERYTHING i want with those vouchers hahahhaah!!... i remembered last year i used it to get myself a pair of working shoes from Hush Puppies at IMM.... How about this time? Seriously, i am still carefully making my choices kekeke... haven come to a final decision yet, until i get the chance to step into the shopping mall hahaha!!! Should i get my finishing makeup foundation? or a superb handbag that i can wow about ? (but what is most superb brand in the Capitaland Mall!?) or a pair of working shoes as my precious black working shoes is worning out soon... ? so? a bag, makeup or shoes?? haiii.... still got time hahaha...

Then, on the day itself, we thought we are not going to leave the house. So i prepared to cook porridge for both meals to feed them (hubby and son). Who knows, my hubby brought up to ask me whether i want to go Tampines 1 (the new shopping mall)!! Actually, i am the kind if he is happy, i will be happier. But since he wants to go out, i will follow. Such a perfect day, we push Eliza in a stroller and Kdenn in my hands... there we went... As usual, nothing much captures my attention or urge to buy.... until my hubby wanted to look at his working shirts and we were at G2000.... Therefore, i decided to pick my working clothes there... and i had a piece of skirt and jacket cum top from there.... as my present from him! It's lovely as he can see what i want to buy, and get to comment . and i m the kind who loves hearing his comments before i buy something for myself :) yeah mann!! i m indecisive huh!?? or such a gal gal so dependent on him right!!? heeheehee... yes i shall admit! i am a loser to LOVE (LOLz) if you know me.....

Thereafter, we had a great lunch at Fish&Co. as we happened to pass by at Tampines Mall... din know there is this outlet at this corner at basement!!!... poor location thou... but great! we had a fish meal happily for the first time ;) family of 4!!! Thank you Eliza for staying asleep while we needed to eat up the foods!!!

Actually before that, we had a meal also together on Mothers' Day at Parkway Ajisen!! To me it was also memorable, glad and lovely because Kdenn was good boy, ate his food no need to feed much, liked his bento, agreed to almost all our requests and comments .... everything was right means good.... because it means smooth, successful, no arguments, no anger bla bla bla.... yeah!

Guess i had a great month this year!!! I love the memories of turning 30 too!! Although it was also as great last year, remembering my friends and colleagues who had dinner with me at Ichiban-boshi Esplanade :) I am glad i have several great touching memories this 2 years...

I wish i can be as happy in the following years for many many years... and by the way, thank you everyone who made my life beautiful... a simple wish can make me happy !!! serious!! true!!!

No comments: