Thursday, April 22, 2010

Stress or Guess??

Was wondering whether i m really stressed out lately.... or just my guess of colon problems..... i saw some info about colon cancer and started imagining things, thinking that i may have initial stage experience.....

I told my chinese doctor and he immediately urged me to buy some remedy. i did as he instructed. but still cramping... and wind..... and water..... haiiii...... it's been 2 days..... is it the food i eat?? or is it i just have been thinking too much lately.....

have taken up a freelance job which occupied my late night hours for the past week.
But i have also been doing night reading at night too, also the same timings!
In addition, i guess this year is just a very emotional year for me.
I have many things in my mind.... many feelings in fact. many deep feelings for many pple i encounter this year. Old friends, colleagues, .... memories keep coming back, kept thinking about lots of things. Lots of feelings i should say. Lots of love emotions i should also say. Why am i like that!? Why can't i be more cold towards human relationships? Why can't i stop feeling so sentimentally???

No comments: